Prebble Card Psychologists are committed to providing high quality reports and are usually able to assist in cases funded by the Legal Aid Agency (LAA).
We are able to offer deferred payment terms until you are in funds from the LAA. Our services are cost efficient and value for money.
We are able to work to agreed timescales set by the Court, usually providing our reports within four weeks of receiving full instructions (or sooner if requirements are notified and can be agreed).
What is involved in producing our high quality forensic reports?
- A review of case summary and witness statements
- A review of GP and hospital records (should this be considered helpful)
- An interview and assessment using psychometric test materials
- Answers are provided to your specific questions raised
- Formal identification ]f diagnosable psychological conditions
- Explanation of psychological factors which may provide mitigation
- Advice on intermediaries
- Recommendations for sentencing
- Proof check
Our independent reports will formally identify if your client:
- has learning difficulties
- has mental health issues
- is suggestible
- is a risk to themselves or others
- presents as autistic
- needs an intermediary
- may be vulnerable in a custodial setting
All our experts have distinguished careers in their own fields with experience of report writing and giving evidence in Court. In addition, many of our associate psychologists have undertaken Bond Solon expert witness training.
CVs and sample reports are available on request.
Please contact Julia Prebble who would be pleased to hear from you and discuss your enquiry.